среда, 7. март 2012.

Yup, that's me!


Hi, my name is David and I’m 13 years old. I live in Novi Sad, Serbia. I live with my parents and my little sister. I love playing my guitar, and I can say I’m pretty good at it. I love playing old songs though I listen to some modern music as well.

I like reading too. My favorite books are: The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Silmarillion from Tolkien and I like all the books of Dan Brown. It’s well known that you can’t put every detail of a book in a movie. But, I still think Peter Jackson did a great job making the Lord of the Rings movie. I read magazines as much as books. I like National Geographic and Politikin Zabavnik, a local weekly magazine.

Technology is also one of my interests, PC's, tablets, mobiles and so on. I play tennis though I like watching soccer more than the sport I go on. I have a Facebook, Twitter and Google+ account. I don’t spend a lot of my time on social networks.

When I grow up I want to be a journalist because I like writing and I find it exciting. Before that I wanted to be an architect and I wanted to be a soccer player when I was little, just like all the other boys. I’m a big Liverpool fan and I like Barcelona as well.
Thank you for reading!

7 коментара:

  1. G'day David,
    Thanks for registering for the March 2012 student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning early March, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the "Subscribe by email" on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

    Miss W or tasteach - challenge organizer

    PS Please have Name/URL as an option when leaving a comment.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Анониман13. март 2012. 08:42

    Hi, my name is Emily I am from a small town in Iowa. I also play the guitar I'm not the greatest but I'm still learning so that what counts I guess. When you are a journalist what are you going to write about? If you can please respond.

    ОдговориИзбриши
    Одговори
    1. Hi! Nice to meet you (virtualy) :). I think I would write about everything, though I'd more often write about sports, movies and politics

      Избриши
  3. Анониман13. март 2012. 11:03

    Hello, my name is Kelvin and I also play the guitar. I think it is great here, and we even have a guitar class at our school. I am way to good for the class but I was put in it anyways, what kind of guitar music do you like to play?

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Hello David,

    I am visiting your blog through a link on the blogging challenge blog. It is good to have found a blogger from Serbia. My students will be glad to read your blog, too.

    We recently posted on our blog about the new movie of The Hobbit that will be out in December. Maybe you will find it interesting, too: http://www.worldstaracademy.com/2012/02/hobbit.html

    I look forward to reading more of your writing. Keep up the great work!

    Ms. Tatiana
    www.worldstaracademy.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. Hello David. I love modern technology! Also I like the same books as you although I havn't finished reading most of them. I also like photography. Infact I took that photograph of "Ms. Tatiana"! Although I don't want to be a chef when I get older I love to cook! When I am old enough I want to own a company called Kronos Industries that makes : video-games, video-game systems, movies, cartoons, and all sorts of technology.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  6. Hello David, my name is Ethan. I as well like to play the guitar. What's your favorite song to play on it? Mine is crazy train by Black Sabbath. Do you have a favorite video game, what is it?

    ОдговориИзбриши