понедељак, 19. март 2012.

My city


I live in Novi Sad. My city is really nice, it has 400,000 citizens and it is the capital of the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina in Serbia. The most popular place to visit is the Petrovaradin Fortress built in the 17th century. There is a nice pedestrian area with many shops and those two streets are called Zmaj Jovina and Dunavska. There are a couple of shopping malls like Mercator and Bazar. A sports center called Spens is a place to visit too. An ice rink, two indoor and one outdoor swimming pools and arenas for other sports as well as the FC Vojvodina stadium. Novi Sad lies on the river Danube. It is on the E-75 highway, on the Belgrade-Budapest railway and it is 90 km from the Nikola Tesla airport in Belgrade.

2 коментара:

  1. Hi David,

    My name is Shannon and I live in Iowa. I really like your post about the city you live in. It's so cool! I live in a small town which is nice but your city sounds like a great place to live. I am in Track and Cross Country. What sports are you in? What classes are your favorites?

    * Shannon

    My Blog -> http://shannonbannin.blogspot.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Hi :)
    I enjoyed learning about your city. I've found Serbia neat evr since I got to hold the Serbia flag in a Nations parade. I live in the U.S. in the state of Michigan.
    Hope to find out more about your country in your blog!

    Sarah

    ОдговориИзбриши